Guidelines for poster presentation
- Format: 1m high x 0.90m wide;
- All poster will be displayed in a single session (February 3rd - Wednesday, 14:35);
Guidelines for oral presentation
- Please pay careful attention to the time limit to avoid any program delay. There will be a timer as reminder of where you are in the presentation.
- Presenters do not have to bring their own computer. There will be a Windows based laptop computer that will be available in the session room.
- Your presentations will be accepted in USB Flash drives.
- Participants scheduled for the morning should have their presentations ready the day before, while those scheduled for the afternoon should have theirs ready by lunch.
- We encourage presenters to provide presentations in PDF format to avoid any formatting or other issues.
Home (English) >